Minus One - W4 to W3D map converter.

Whatever you're working on - be it Art, Music, a Fan-Game or a program for use with existing Team17 games - we want to hear about it.

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

Run
Fan of Excellence

Post by Run » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:39 pm

Although my interest in W3D and W4 is slight at best, I support any and all of this activity, if only out of spite for Team17.
Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law"

Bloopy
Regular

Post by Bloopy » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:19 pm

I must admit that the thing I was looking forward to most with Worms3D was the map editor, but now... a part of me has died. So K^2's efforts are appreciated. :D

The W4 Xbox Demo is available for download thanks to our friend Dodgymat if anyone's interested.
x_+

K^2
Regular

Post by K^2 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:52 am

I tried messing with the W4 PC Demo. The maps convert to W3D just fine, however, I was unable to get any of the leaked W4 maps to run on the W4 Demo yet.
None of my projects (Minus One converter, W3D/W4 Map Viewer, and WMapEditor) are endorsed, supported or otherwise affiliated with Dream17. I just find Dream17 forums to be a nice place to share and discuss my work with others.