Possibly the most annoying level in the game, 4-2 is made up of 4 storeys all stacked on top of one another. I have numbered them 1 to 4, from the bottom up.
1) You'll find this little passage just to the right of the entrance to the level.
2) This one comes off passage 1.
3) This is just at the top of the spring allowing access between storeys 1 and 2.
4) This passage is an extension to passage 3.
5, 6 and 7) These three passages are what makes this level so annoying. They're impossible to spot, hard to remember, and they drop you down to an earlier point in the level. They're all on the second storey, and all lead down to the first storey. The third passage has a crown as bait.
8) This one is at the top of the spring allowing access between storeys 3 and 4.
9) This passage comes off passage 8. Don't take it, because it'll drop you back down to passage 4.
Return to Index
Return to Level 4-1
Continue to Level 4-3