I've been working for months on a web scheme editor for Worms Armageddon. And well, now here it is:
http://www.worms-univers.com/worms-arma ... /index.php (current version: 1.2.4).
- Scheme Creating, Editing, Upload, List, Viewing... all the basic features one would expect from a Scheme Editor.
- RubberWorm settings being labeled in a separate section when Creating, Viewing or Editing a scheme.
- Example Replays can be attached to schemes (not necessarily by scheme authors themselves if they allow other people to attach replays).
- Scheme Commenting.
- Currently Available Translations: French, English, Dutch.
Of course, it is far from perfect and there are still many features to add (such as Scheme Rating), and any feedback would be very appreciated. You may also help by suggesting a name to that editor (it still doesn't have any ), suggesting a better design (I'm far from an artist), contributing translations or suggesting features in general. And of course, by reporting bugs you could encounter while using the editor. For a list of planned features, improvements, and fixes, see the issues list on GitHub.
And last, but not least, I'm also looking forward to test your schemes.
v1.2.4 - 11.06.2013:
- [Fixed bug] The following v1.1.0 feature: "It is now possible to create a scheme without saving it on the server and in the database." was overdone and thus didn't work properly (the generated file was incorrect). Now, you can successfully create a scheme without having it being published.
- [Fixed bug] Viewing a v1 scheme (221 bytes long scheme files) will no longer output errors.
- [Fixed bug] The ability to rename a scheme while editing it, introduced in v1.2.2, broke scheme editing, in that the scheme generated lacked the author's name in the file name; as a result, the Scheme Viewer would read the originally created/uploaded scheme. (This was due to the query overwriting data from the first one.) Credits go to Star and Moon for reporting the bug.
- [Fixed] Fields in the Scheme Uploading form were inconsistently padded (i.e. some were padded and some weren't). The padding has been removed.
- [Improvement] It is now possible to rename a scheme while editing it. (This new feature accidentally broke scheme editing, which has been fixed in v1.2.3.)
- [Improvement] IP addresses are now recorded in the database when commenting, creating, editing or uploading a scheme, and when attaching example replays to a scheme.
- [Translation] The Dutch translation has been updated by Piki1802.
- [Improvement] Some basic BBcode (bold, italic, underline, strike, coloured text, links, images) has been added to scheme comments and descriptions.
- [Fixed bug] Due to an error, the Scheme Viewing page's XHTML code was invalid.
- [New feature] You can now comment schemes (unless the scheme author locked scheme comments).
- [Change] The Scheme Uploading form has been reorganized.
- [Fixed bug] Scheme Uploading, which was accidentally broken in v1.1.0, is now working again.
(Disclaimer: the "BORK'D" doesn't appear in the original changelog, of course.)