Superfrog HD

Team17 makes other games? I had no idea!

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

Pooka
Staff Writer

Superfrog HD

Post by Pooka » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:44 pm

So by now I'm sure you all know about Superfrog HD.

I'm trying to build up a minisite on SFHD, as a sort of appendix to my existing SF site. It's a fansite for the original game, but I think an HD remake is relevant enough to include! You can see the minisite by clicking the links that say "Superfrog HD" on the main page of my site here.

Here's where you come in. I need some press to put in the press section other than what I've already found (the press section of the HD minisite; the one on the main site is pretty full). In particular, I'm looking for scans from the Retro Gamer article on Superfrog HD - I imagine more reviews will come in next Wednesday when the game is released for PS3 and Vita, and even more when the PC release rolls around.

So, community, please keep your eyes peeled for articles that are relevant - not just repasted content, but ones that actually have original thoughts in them - that you think I should include! Either link to them here or e-mail me info (pooka at super-frog dot co dot uk), and I'd be very pleased... pleased enough to give you a thanks in the e-mail newsletter, I'd wager!
Superfrog: the best things in life are green.

Star and Moon
Regular

Re: Superfrog HD

Post by Star and Moon » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Hmm... that poll includes "PC version" as an answer and it is the most voted one...

It's not actually coming for the PC, that's sad.

Pooka
Staff Writer

Re: Superfrog HD

Post by Pooka » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 pm

There is a PC release coming, just not for a while.
Superfrog: the best things in life are green.