Worms Battlegrounds

For Boggy B and his mates. If they existed, of course.

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

_Kilburn
Settled in

Worms Battlegrounds

Post by _Kilburn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:09 pm

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/02/10/w ... d-xbox-one

Yay?

Now I have no interest in getting a PS4 or XBox One but I thought you guys might be interested (is anyone still browsing these forums anyway?). I'm fairly sure Team17 said they would be giving Worms a break. Nice to see they're taking themselves seriously. :P

I wonder what the gimmick of this game is going to be. A part of me really wants it to be a new 3D game like Worms 4 Mayhem because even though the 3D games weren't well received I personally thought they were at least original and polished, but at this point I think this is most likely going to be yet another Worms Revolution.

SupSuper
leek hackspinn0r

Re: Worms Battlegrounds

Post by SupSuper » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Even if they're giving it a break, Worms is a brand, they gotta make a presence on every new platform out there. :P

It'll likely be very Worms Revolutiony, since it's not a sequel or spinoff or anything special, to the point they haven't announced anything particular about it. People get excited enough about having Worms on a platform where there is none.

Maybe it'll take advantage of some next-gen features but I'm not really familiar with them.
Team17 Forum Refugee | OpenXcom Developer

Star and Moon
Regular

Post by Star and Moon » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:59 pm

What I'd like to see is a Worms game for the 3DS, which has been out for several years now. I suggested over on the hedgewars forums a port of hedgewars for the 3DS but it's not likely that'd happen...

Star and Moon
Regular

Post by Star and Moon » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Yeah, it's just a port of Clan Wars, http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/featur ... M7557ydr1s