The 100% Unofficial Thread

Sit yourselves down in here and have a chinwag about whatever takes your fancy.

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

SupSuper
leek hackspinn0r

Re: The 100% Unofficial Thread

Post by SupSuper » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:06 pm

Just a reminder that despite how dead this place looks, we've actually managed to amass a small following on Discord:

Sometimes we say things, sometimes we play party games (Jackbox etc) every Saturday Night. How can you say no to cutting-edge humour like this:

Come pretend you have a social life with us!
Team17 Forum Refugee | OpenXcom Developer

Bloopy
Regular

Post by Bloopy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:27 am

I like how StepS put a bridge to Discord in the #worms channel on GameSurge IRC so messages are relayed back and forth. Even though nobody really says much in either. But that's about the pace I find time to read these days. 8-)
x_+

Bloopy
Regular

Post by Bloopy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:40 am

The other weekend at an Indian place I came out from the toilet, took one spoonful with a bit of everything on it from an appetiser which my girlfriend had just safely eaten part of, and it unleashed a painful jab of extreme spiciness in one corner of my mouth. It was cheese cubes garnished mainly with onion, chili and cinnamon sticks. I have a habit of munching away on the cinnamon and everything, but it must've been a really potent bit of chili. After some sweating and wiping my nose I asked the guy working there if they had any milk. He brought out a raita dip so I sipped on that for a bit. :D

The funny thing is that spiciness is additive. The main meals were mild but they didn't taste like it at first, as they just added to the heat in my mouth. It calmed down about halfway through.
x_+