Worms 4 - Android version

Sit yourselves down in here and have a chinwag about whatever takes your fancy.

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

Koti

Worms 4 - Android version

Post by Koti » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:53 pm

Hello im new here, but i have a good idea to share with you,
maybe a little sub forum on this or atleast a place where i can share some strategy and stuff i learned these days :roll:

Slick
Beef Stew

Re: Worms 4 - Android version

Post by Slick » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Please. 8-)
Attachments
001.png
001.png (32.6 KiB) Viewed 16320 times
If you can read this....you're not blind.

Cisken1
Settled in

Post by Cisken1 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Koti

Post by Koti » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:28 pm

And this is how you thread the new commers here, no wonder the forum doesnt have alot of info for the games, i wasnt expecting such cold welcome in here, but duhh, yeah im new, i bet you 2 cant read all the text and just lalalala around the forum. One word is enough for you to describe you (Cisken1 and Slick) and the word is IDIOT. End of conversarion, continue to the main question.

Cisken1
Settled in

Post by Cisken1 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Koti wrote:And this is how you thread the new commers here, no wonder the forum doesnt have alot of info for the games, i wasnt expecting such cold welcome in here, but duhh, yeah im new, i bet you 2 cant read all the text and just lalalala around the forum. One word is enough for you to describe you (Cisken1 and Slick) and the word is IDIOT. End of conversarion, continue to the main question.

Wooow, ok... Chill out for a second... We were joking man...

Slick
Beef Stew

Post by Slick » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:11 am

Ouch. Didn't think I did anything to be called an idiot. :roll:
Well, maybe you would do well if you wish to discuss worm games and taking it here ---> http://dream17.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
It's titled WORMS SERIES under the TEAM 17 section of the forum.

Zeor
Senior

Post by Zeor » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:37 am

Slick wrote:Ouch. Didn't think I did anything to be called an idiot. :roll:
I agree, though I have to admit that drawing did come off as pretty smartassy. I know you were joking, but I can see why somebody else might not.
Cisken1 wrote:Image
Really, dude?
Koti wrote:End of conversarion, continue to the main question.
I'm sorry, what was the question? Not to agitate you further, but "maybe a little sub forum on this or atleast a place where i can share some strategy and stuff i learned these days" is hardly a sentence, let alone a question.

We can be a little professional around here, guys. :P
Zero72, Team17 Forum member (and former Cartoonist), June 2002 - June 2013.

Zeor TV - [fart noise]!

Koti

Post by Koti » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:59 am

" Tell me sempai..." is this looking familiar to you? if this is your answer to say hello, then yes, u r an idiot.

Main question: any sub forum for the worms 4 android version

and ty for the link where i can post some things about the game if still someone is interested.

Worm Mad
Staff Writer

Post by Worm Mad » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:47 am

Hi Koti, welcome to the forum.

To answer your question, I don't think we need a sub forum for the Android version of Worms 4 (the forum isn't busy enough to have separate sub forums for all Team17's games). The 'Worms Series' section that Slick linked to covers all the Worms games so would be a perfect place to start if you want to try and get a discussion going. Maybe a thread entitled "Worms 4 for Android - Tips and Tricks" or something like that. I can't guarantee you'll get many replies as there aren't that many people around but it's worth a shot!

Hope that helps :)

To Slick & Cisken: I know you were only joking but probably best to wait till someone's been around for a little while before trying to banter with them like this. I can see how it could come across as meaner than actually intended if you're new here.
Worm Mad - is he a mad worm or a person mad about worms? I'll give you a clue - it's not the first one.

Slick
Beef Stew

Post by Slick » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:03 pm

Koti wrote:
" Tell me sempai..." is this looking familiar to you? if this is your answer to say hello, then yes, u r an idiot.
In Japanese society the Japanese word "senpai," means a senior or superior in any academic or corporate organization in society.
Not an insult. I was joking. It was meant to be harmless - however because of how severe your broken English is, I can understand you might not understand that.
So please allow me to apologize.

*ahem*
Sorry.

Now, I'm sure everyone can move along with there lives.
Zeor wrote: I agree, though I have to admit that drawing did come off as pretty smartassy. I know you were joking, but I can see why somebody else might not.
Unfortunately for me - that's just how I am. Not trying to excuse it - however it's like breathing for me.
Zeor wrote:We can be a little professional around here, guys. :P
*sigh*
I suppose. Honestly I view this place as more of a club of old buddies that were kicked out of their home... rather than any kind of official forum for worms.
And that's my bad.

Koti

Post by Koti » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:38 pm

I am well awared of what Senpai means, but if you look it at the side of ignorant "troll" side, you may know what i mean, also the picture itself shows more of what i mean. The begging worm telling "Tell me.. blah blah.." sounds rude. Anyway, excuse accepted.

Please lock the thread, ill use the given link.

Cisken1
Settled in

Post by Cisken1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Zeor wrote: Really, dude?
What?