Dream17: The Videogame (Release Thread)

Sit yourselves down in here and have a chinwag about whatever takes your fancy.

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

Star and Moon
Regular

Re: Dream17: The Videogame (Release Thread)

Post by Star and Moon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Pooka wrote: Got my 90 Coins after saving and reloading the game to randomly gamble until I got them all. Didn't realise that you could get coins from Slick!
Wait you can? How? EDIT: and of course I just found it out after writing this. Ignore me, the stupidest man.

Worm Mad
Staff Writer

Re: Dream17: The Videogame (Release Thread)

Post by Worm Mad » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:38 pm

Pooka wrote:Finally finished it!

Got my 90 Coins after saving and reloading the game to randomly gamble until I got them all. Didn't realise that you could get coins from Slick!
I did worry the part where you have to get 90 coins might be too hard. Originally, I required 100 coins! 90 is better though as it's exactly the amount of money you have if you get the money from the graveyard, the money from pots, plants, etc and money from Slick once.

Congrats on getting the money from the gambling! :) I always find that way too hard (though I guess you did have to save and reload).
Pooka wrote:Also tried to fight Zeor before equipping the sword - d'oh!
lol, I've done that myself before.
Pooka wrote:I got the picture flashing up after buying from Vendo, but I'll be buggered if I can remember what it is!
It is the mighty SLORG
Pooka wrote:Could spend hours going through this game, great stuff.
Thanks! :D
Pooka wrote:I now have Waka Laka stuck in my head. Can't for the life of me work out what the song you can request for Pooka is though...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM

Because Pooka likes that frog guy, right? :roll: Originally I was going to have Pooka say "Now, you're just trolling me" when you play it.
Star and Moon wrote:Wait you can? How? EDIT: and of course I just found it out after writing this. Ignore me, the stupidest man.
Amusingly, if you ask Slick to buy you a drink he says he has no money but if you say you want money directly, he clearly has an unlimited supply ;)
Worm Mad - is he a mad worm or a person mad about worms? I'll give you a clue - it's not the first one.