SUPERFOG SFX SOUNDS NEEDED. HELP!

Sit yourselves down in here and have a chinwag about whatever takes your fancy.

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

Sonny_MTV

SUPERFOG SFX SOUNDS NEEDED. HELP!

Post by Sonny_MTV » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi, im new here. Can anyone please help me with getting sound effects from Superfrog game? i've been google'ing for ages get sounds from the game but no luck. I found this emulator WinUAE , but it cant switch the music off , i tried it, no luck, you cant get rid off music and all i need is sound effects. Nobody seems to know how to get sfx sounds from this amgia game. If somebody has the sounds ripped by some magic trick, could you please send it to my email please pasauliokrashtas@gmail.com ? I just want to have some of the effects for my notifications on my phone. Im very fond of this game, cos i really loved it when i was little. Thanks if anyone reads this and helps. The only thing i found related to superfrog sfx , is this thread, even with a download link, byt the problem is , this forum thread is more than 10 yeas old, links wont work anymore:

http://dream17.abime.net/forum/viewtopic ... ects#p4005

Could please someone help me and send me the sounds if anyone has it? please please!

Pooka
Staff Writer

Re: SUPERFOG SFX SOUNDS NEEDED. HELP!

Post by Pooka » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm

I had a file with all the sounds, but it was on my old computer and it's long gone. I've got some of them here... but not all.

The file on the thread you mention wouldn't work because Dream17 is no longer a .co.uk. However, it's not there even if you amend the URL to .info, so I suspect it's gone too. Stuff probably got BORK'D when the site transferred over.

I'd ask SupSuper, if he's still around. He may have the full set.
Superfrog: the best things in life are green.

Sonny_MTV

Post by Sonny_MTV » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:24 pm

you know i'd really really appreciate if you could somehow get me the sound files from the game. i loved that game so much, always wanted to extract the sounds but couldn't find any method how to do it. All i could do is record wav file of actual gameplay, but background music is still heard when i try to cut the sounds.. I really thank you for the frog voices you gave me, those i really wanted bad.. but what i still really need is the trumpet sound when you get extra score (or extra life?) , you know the trumpet sound? ...i'd use the trumpet sound and voice laughter together, maybe even mix in a " wehee" sound to make a little fun sound for my cell phone message notification tone:) also would be nice to get all those coin and stuff collecting sounds, but mostly im interested in the trumpet sound. Anyways, thank you very very much for the sounds you gave me, half the quest is done finally, many thanks to you! If that guy SupSuper still has the sounds or at least some of the sounds it would be so great:) Nice to have some fans like you guys that really shares the love for the old games like me:)

Pooka
Staff Writer

Post by Pooka » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:07 pm

Admittedly this is more than a decade old, but I've just posted all the Superfrog SFX on my site.
Superfrog: the best things in life are green.