WA terrains for WormsDC

Whatever you're working on - be it Art, Music, a Fan-Game or a program for use with existing Team17 games - we want to hear about it.

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

Squirminator2k
Dream17 Founder

Post by Squirminator2k » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:03 pm

Bugger. The Amiga version doesn't. Do you have an Amiga emulator at all?
PortsCenter - Gaming's forgotten history. A show all about unique video game ports.

K^2
Regular

Post by K^2 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:08 pm

I can probably get one running. I'll see what I can do.
None of my projects (Minus One converter, W3D/W4 Map Viewer, and WMapEditor) are endorsed, supported or otherwise affiliated with Dream17. I just find Dream17 forums to be a nice place to share and discuss my work with others.

Squirminator2k
Dream17 Founder

Post by Squirminator2k » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates, things have got on top of me. I intend to continue working on these, and I also intend to go back and tidy up the ones I've already done (colour correction, tidying up the dithering, resizing some of the objects, etc.).
PortsCenter - Gaming's forgotten history. A show all about unique video game ports.

Squirminator2k
Dream17 Founder

Post by Squirminator2k » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:17 pm

Brilliant! Thanks for these. I'll do DINOS and DOMESTIC next.

Squirminator2k
Dream17 Founder

Post by Squirminator2k » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:26 pm

Right, just an update: I haven't forgotten about this project, nor have I abandoned it. At the moment other things have taken priority, such as my impending immigration to the US. Also, something might be happening with Jump Leads at some point but I can't say anything yet because... well, nothing's set in stone. But I have not abandoned this.