Questionable Worms Art of Yesteryear.

Whatever you're working on - be it Art, Music, a Fan-Game or a program for use with existing Team17 games - we want to hear about it.

Moderator: Dream17 Staff

Zeor
Senior

Re: Questionable Worms Art of Yesteryear.

Post by Zeor » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:22 am

I do remember that! It's great.
Zero72, Team17 Forum member (and former Cartoonist), June 2002 - June 2013.

Zeor TV - [fart noise]!

Akuryou13
Settled in

Post by Akuryou13 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Oh wow, S2K, I don't remember that one. Nice stuff!

SupSuper
leek hackspinn0r

Post by SupSuper » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Why did you ever stop drawing anyways? :P
Team17 Forum Refugee | OpenXcom Developer

Squirminator2k
Dream17 Founder

Post by Squirminator2k » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 pm

I got fed up of it. It became a very stressful endeavour. These days I much prefer writing and acting.
PortsCenter - Gaming's forgotten history. A show all about unique video game ports.

Slick
Beef Stew

Post by Slick » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:25 am

Zeor wrote:Hahaha oh wow. Hey, Slick, glad to see you're alive. And thanks for posting all this. It makes me smile. In my pants
Indeed! It's good to know all of you are still around and kicking as well. In my pants
MonkeyforaHead wrote:Man, look who it is. Remember Soldat? Unfortunately the maps were patched so you can't get outside the geometry and start pissing everywhere anymore, but now they've got a new game in the works. Maybe you already knew. Like, I have no idea if you've touched a game in the last 4 years or so, or... anything. What's up?
Do I remember it? It was practically my life after 9 PM every night after work.
Patched maps? Why did they have to go and do that? That added to a lot of fun, especially with capture the flag. Nope, haven't heard a thing about the new game and you nailed it - I haven't touched it so much as even thought of it in the last 4 years.
Whats up is... I've been married over two years now - goin on three. Have my own place, new car - and work until my soul shrivels up like a dry sponge.
But it's been good. "Life" as I used to refer it too, is highly, highly over rated. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time where staying up all night eating EZ mac and playing animal crossing and digging holes everywhere in your town was just the fun thing to do. I just tried installing MSN messenger... which is now Windows Live... which now has been smashed into Skype... and had to divulge just about every thing about me except my blood type to install it - only to uninstall it because it is crap and I have nobody's contact info at all.
Le'sigh...
Zeor wrote:I remember staying up until 5:30 in the morning playing Soldat on KIGN_OF_TEH_HILL so we could watch the Mr. T cartoon.

Señor T.
Yep and I remember all the animal crossing parties we all had - along with Mario Kart races - and of course trolling random people on Soldat.
SupSuper wrote:I remember us playing that zombie horde mod in Soldat which really just amounted to pissing around blowing up ragdolls.
THAT was the best. Especially if we got multiple people to die and fall into a pit full of at least 7 grenades. Random limbs would reach the other side of the map and get stuck into the texture itself.

What kind of messenger do you guys use anymore? We should all get on sometime soon to catch up more.
If you can read this....you're not blind.

SupSuper
leek hackspinn0r

Post by SupSuper » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:55 am

Slick wrote:What kind of messenger do you guys use anymore? We should all get on sometime soon to catch up more.
Most of us have moved on to Steam, given the whole videogames thing. :P Skype is also alright, not great but better than the alternatives.

Might look into integrating them in the forum so we can just put that stuff in our profiles.
Team17 Forum Refugee | OpenXcom Developer

Zeor
Senior

Post by Zeor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:04 am

I have Skype, but I loathe its interface so I pretty much never use it. Steam, on the other hand, I use just about constantly.

Zeor TV - [fart noise]!

Squirminator2k
Dream17 Founder

Post by Squirminator2k » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 am

I rather like Skype, so that's where I am basically all of the time.
PortsCenter - Gaming's forgotten history. A show all about unique video game ports.

Muzer

Post by Muzer » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:08 pm

A few of us more nerdy ones use IRC (though that's ever so slightly more WA-focussed).
With thanks to XxDangerxX and Aku 13 for the Av!

worMatty
Chatroom Patriot

Post by worMatty » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 pm

If you disable everything but the actual messaging bits you're okay. My Skype username is wormatty. I'm not always online, because I work away for long periods. But occasionally I use the app on my phone, if I'm lonely.

Zeor
Senior

Post by Zeor » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:57 am

Zeor TV - [fart noise]!